OpenBCM V1.08-3-g9b42 (Linux)

Packet Radio Mailbox

HB9ON

[OpenBCM Lugano JN46LA]

 Login: GUEST





  
CX2SA  > SATDIG   17.09.19 07:34z 1562 Lines 50051 Bytes #999 (0) @ WW
BID : AMSATBB14352
Subj: AMSAT-BB-digest V14 352
Path: HB9ON<IW2OHX<IQ2LB<IZ3LSV<DB0ERF<DB0RES<DB0OVN<DB0GOS<ON0AR<OZ5BBS<
      CX2SA
Sent: 190917/0717Z @:CX2SA.SAL.URY.SOAM #:14266 [Salto] FBB7.00e $:AMSATBB14352
From: CX2SA@CX2SA.SAL.URY.SOAM
To  : SATDIG@WW

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: AMSAT 50th Award (Cal Spreitzer)
   2. Re: AMSAT 50th Award (Bruce)
   3. Re: AMSAT 50th Award (Bob)
   4. Upcoming ARISS contact with Templestowe College,	Melbourne,
      Victoria, Australia (n4csitwo@?????????.????
   5. Re: How to tame gr-satellites? (Daniel Est?vez)
   6. Upcoming ARISS Contact Schedule as of 2019-09-17 04:30	UTC
      (aj9n@???.????
   7. Re: How to tame gr-satellites? (Hans BX2ABT)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:10:04 -0400
From: "Cal Spreitzer" <n3cal@??.?????????.???>
To: <amsat-bb@?????.???>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AMSAT 50th Award
Message-ID: <000c01d56cca$ba8f1330$2fad3990$@?????????.???>
Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="UTF-8"

FYSA,  I just received my 50TH ANNIVERSARY AMSAT SATELLITE FRIENDS OF 50
AWARD certificate in the mail today!   My application was submitted on 8/2/19.

Cal Spreitzer   N3CAL



-----Original Message-----
From: AMSAT-BB [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@?????.???? On Behalf Of Corlissbs
via AMSAT-BB
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 4:09 PM
To: amsat-bb@?????.???
Subject: [amsat-bb] AMSAT 50th Award

 (For the "50TH ANNIVERSARY AMSAT SATELLITE FRIENDS OF 50 AWARD" do the
contacts have to be 50 different individuals (i.e. 50 different
callsigns) or just a contact with anybody on 50 different days (could be
a QSO with the same person on 50 different days)? )

I asked AMSAT that question and never received an answer. So, I sent in list
of days with the same people. That makes sense to me, because it is a
different day. But I never received my award either.

Brad Smith KC9UQR

Sent from Brad?s iPad
_______________________________________________
Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
expressed
are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
AMSAT-NA.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb



------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 15:17:08 -0500
From: Bruce <kk5do@?????.???>
To: amsat-bb@?????.???
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AMSAT 50th Award
Message-ID: <444FBF8A-4C20-4940-84ED-14CA8F2185F0@?????.???>
Content-Type: text/plain;	charset=utf-8

The rules are to make one contact per day for 50 days.  If you would like to
contact the same person everyday, go for it.

73...bruce

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2019, at 3:10 PM, Cal Spreitzer via AMSAT-BB <amsat-bb@?????.???>
wrote:

FYSA,  I just received my 50TH ANNIVERSARY AMSAT SATELLITE FRIENDS OF 50
AWARD certificate in the mail today!   My application was submitted on 8/2/19.

Cal Spreitzer   N3CAL



-----Original Message-----
From: AMSAT-BB [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@?????.???? On Behalf Of Corlissbs
via AMSAT-BB
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 4:09 PM
To: amsat-bb@?????.???
Subject: [amsat-bb] AMSAT 50th Award

(For the "50TH ANNIVERSARY AMSAT SATELLITE FRIENDS OF 50 AWARD" do the
contacts have to be 50 different individuals (i.e. 50 different
callsigns) or just a contact with anybody on 50 different days (could be
a QSO with the same person on 50 different days)? )

I asked AMSAT that question and never received an answer. So, I sent in list
of days with the same people. That makes sense to me, because it is a
different day. But I never received my award either.

Brad Smith KC9UQR

Sent from Brad?s iPad
_______________________________________________
Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
expressed
are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
AMSAT-NA.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

_______________________________________________
Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
expressed
are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
AMSAT-NA.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb



------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 18:21:54 -0400
From: Bob <WB4SON@?????.???>
To: Bruce <kk5do@?????.???>
Cc: AMSAT-BB <amsat-bb@?????.???>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AMSAT 50th Award
Message-ID:
<CAPonRZ92HQxpJ2QZrmEr+xd+QyQwdt5Cq_OqgfYpuj=iZKH+bg@????.?????.???>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

Very nice looking certificate -- Bruce and his team did a fine job!

73, Bob, WB4SON

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 4:30 PM Bruce via AMSAT-BB <amsat-bb@?????.???>
wrote:

> The rules are to make one contact per day for 50 days.  If you would like
> to contact the same person everyday, go for it.
>
> 73...bruce
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 16, 2019, at 3:10 PM, Cal Spreitzer via AMSAT-BB <
> amsat-bb@?????.???> wrote:
>
> FYSA,  I just received my 50TH ANNIVERSARY AMSAT SATELLITE FRIENDS OF 50
> AWARD certificate in the mail today!   My application was submitted on
> 8/2/19.
>
> Cal Spreitzer   N3CAL
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: AMSAT-BB [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@?????.???? On Behalf Of Corlissbs
> via AMSAT-BB
> Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 4:09 PM
> To: amsat-bb@?????.???
> Subject: [amsat-bb] AMSAT 50th Award
>
> (For the "50TH ANNIVERSARY AMSAT SATELLITE FRIENDS OF 50 AWARD" do the
> contacts have to be 50 different individuals (i.e. 50 different
> callsigns) or just a contact with anybody on 50 different days (could be
> a QSO with the same person on 50 different days)? )
>
> I asked AMSAT that question and never received an answer. So, I sent in
> list of days with the same people. That makes sense to me, because it is a
> different day. But I never received my award either.
>
> Brad Smith KC9UQR
>
> Sent from Brad?s iPad
> _______________________________________________
> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
> expressed
> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
> AMSAT-NA.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
> expressed
> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
> AMSAT-NA.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
> expressed
> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
> AMSAT-NA.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>


------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:48:02 -0400
From: <n4csitwo@?????????.???>
To: <amsat-bb@?????.???>,	<ariss-press@?????.???>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Upcoming ARISS contact with Templestowe College,
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Message-ID: <DB37B940937E4B75BE1C83C075D8F211@???>
Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="iso-8859-1"





An International Space Station school contact has been planned with
participants at Templestowe College, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

on 18 Sept. The event is scheduled to begin at approximately 08:06 UTC. It
is recommended that you start listening approximately 10 minutes before this
time. The duration of the contact is approximately 9 minutes and 30 seconds.
The contact will be a telebridge between NA1SS and VK6MJ. The contact should
be audible over portions of Australia and adjacent areas. Interested parties
are invited to listen in on the 145.80 MHz downlink. The contact is expected
to be conducted in English.





Teacher leading the activities: Neil Metcalfe, Physics and Mathematics
teacher and life-long Apollo mission fan; being old enough to remember the
moon landings and the drama of Apollo 13. My favourite astronaut is Jim
Lovell (sorry to everybody else - you're all awesome)



Templestowe College (TC) is located in south-east Melbourne, Australia. It
is a school of about 1100 students that is breaking new ground in education,
with a major numbers of the subjects and activities being student lead. TC
students do not wear uniforms and call their teachers by their first name.
We have a "one voice" policy whereby teachers and students have an equal
voice in how the school is run and operated. "Yes" is our default answer. We
have a school farm on a suburban site and do all our own animal husbandry
with students taking the leading role with teacher supervision. The ISS
hook-up will be compered by the students; lead up activities including,
chemical rocket launches, air/water rockets launches (with the adjoining
junior school), astronaut selection tests and a space movie night will be
organised and lead by the students. The hook-up will have week-long build up
with cross the curriculum activities, discussions and debates being brought
into most subject areas. TC
 was nominated and shortlisted for Australian Government School of the Year
in 2019.





Participants will ask as many of the following questions as time allows:



1. What is the most interesting thing you've seen in space or from

   ISS??

2. How do you stay healthy and what happens if you are sick?

3. Do you have free time, if so, what do you do with it?

4. Are there any permanent effects of being in space for a long time?

5. If a family or personal emergency occurs, are you allowed to go

   home?

6. What interesting experiments do you perform on the ISS?

7. What does it feel like bring back on earth after a long time in

   space?

8. Are there international space laws and censorship laws that govern

   people on ISS?

9. How much fuel do you use maneuvering the ISS around space debris?

10. Do astronauts ever feel isolated, and if so, how do they cope with

    that?

11. How does your family feel about you being on ISS and what support

    do they get?

12. What is the hardest thing you do on the ISS?

13. What kind of personal items are you allowed to bring?

14. Do you have access to medicine and/or doctors?

15. What do you do when you feel fed up or annoyed with each other?

16. What kind of training did you have to be qualified to go to the

    space station?

17. What made you want to become astronaut? Was it a lifelong dream, or

    did it just happen to be?

18. Are you put in isolation before going into space and coming back to

    earth, if so, how long?

19. What is your daily routine on the ISS?

20. How do you cope with the stress of take-off and being away from

    earth?







PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ARISS UPDATES:



      Visit ARISS on Facebook. We can be found at Amateur Radio on the
International Space Station (ARISS).



      To receive our Twitter updates, follow @????????????







Next planned event(s):

   1.   Boys and Girls Club, Ft. Meade, MD., telebridge via VK4KHZ

        The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS

        The scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV

        Contact is go for: Fri 2019-09-20 19:58:23 UTC



   2.   School in Bulgaria, direct via TBD

        The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be RS?ISS

        The scheduled astronaut is TBD

        Contact is go for Tue 2019-09-24 16:10 UTC



   3.   UAE school #1 with Space Flight participant, direct via TBD

        The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be RS?ISS

        The scheduled astronaut is TBD

        Contact is go for Fri 2019-09-27 12:10 UTC



   4.   UAE school #2 with Space Flight participant, direct via TBD

        The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be RS?ISS

        The scheduled astronaut is TBD

        Contact is go for Sat 2019-09-28 11:20 UTC



   5.   UAE school #3 with Space Flight participant, direct via TBD

        The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be RS?ISS

        The scheduled astronaut is TBD

        Contact is go for Tue 2019-10-01 TBD UTC







About ARISS



Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) is a cooperative
venture of international amateur radio societies and the space agencies that
support the International Space Station (ISS).  In the United States,
sponsors are the Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation (AMSAT), the American
Radio Relay League (ARRL), the ISS National Lab and National Aeronautics and
Space Administration (NASA). The primary goal of ARISS is to promote
exploration of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)
topics by organizing scheduled contacts via amateur radio between crew
members aboard the ISS and students in classrooms or public forms. Before
and during these radio contacts, students, educators, parents, and
communities learn about space, space technologies, and amateur radio. For
more information, see www.ariss.org.



Thank you & 73,

David - AA4KN






---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus


------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 05:18:38 +0200
From: Daniel Est?vez <daniel@????????.???>
To: amsat-bb@?????.???
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] How to tame gr-satellites?
Message-ID: <7b355624-0b41-7ed5-801a-f65571940948@????????.???>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Hi all,

Just to join the discussion. To be honest, these are problems that are
already identified. There are many Amateurs who don't want or cannot
install Linux and GNU Radio to run gr-satellites. There are also some
people interested in using gr-satellites for education or outreach, but
they have limited abilities with computers, so setting up GNU Radio and
everything else can be really complicated.

This is not a problem that affects gr-satellites in particular. I think
it can be applied to any other GNU Radio out-of-tree module as well.

There are several ideas that would make using gr-satellites easier, some
of which have already been mentioned: windows builds, live CD, raspberry
pi image, docker container.

Unfortunately currently I simply don't have the time to get into any of
these, but if anyone wants to collaborate I may be able to give some
support.

Just keep in mind that gr-satellites is updated often, as new satellites
get launched, so any form of release should be updated as often as the
Github repository in order to be useful (since often people are
especially interested in decoding that particular satellite which just
launched a few days ago).

In any case, I'm open for discussions about what you would consider
helpful, since getting the software up and running is only part of the
problem. As Paul mentioned, you also need to interface with your SDR
hardware, and essentially configure all these tools that surround
gr-satellites correctly according to your use case.

By the way, support for GNU Radio 3.8 in gr-satellites will be hopefully
done next week.

73,

Dani.

El 16/9/19 a las 19:24, Alex Free - N7AGF via AMSAT-BB escribi?:
> Even better.  There appear to be several more "mature" docker gnuradio
> 3.7.x containers floating around from a couple years ago.  I'll get into it
> when I find a spare moment.
>
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 10:09 AM Paul Stoetzer <n8hm@????.???> wrote:
>
>> That is a good interim step, but note that gr-satellites does not
>> currently operate with GNU Radio 3.8.
>>
>> 73,
>>
>> Paul, N8HM
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 1:05 PM Alex Free - N7AGF via AMSAT-BB <
>> amsat-bb@?????.???> wrote:
>>
>>> It sounds like the perfect application to containerize.  Forking the
>>> available gnuradio-3.8 docker to include gr-satellites should be doable.
>>>
>>> https://gitlab.com/theseus-cores/theseus-docker/tree/master/gnuradio-3.8
>>>
>>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 8:12 AM Doug Phelps via AMSAT-BB <
>>> amsat-bb@?????.???>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Suggestion. how about if somebody who knows what they're doing set it up
>>>> on a raspberry pi and then others can just copy the SD card and be off.
>>>>
>>>> Sent from ProtonMail mobile
>>>>
>>>> -------- Original Message --------
>>>> On Sep 16, 2019, 9:52 AM, Paul Stoetzer via AMSAT-BB wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> It took me about 6 hours of work to get gr-satellites going on my
>>> Fedora
>>>>> handheld computer I used for portable LO-90 operations (and hope to
>>> use
>>>> for
>>>>> portable Taurus-1 ops soon as well). I have some Linux familiarity,
>>> but,
>>>>> yes you do end up running into wrong versions of dependencies and
>>> missing
>>>>> dependencies and having to look up a lot of things to get things
>>> working.
>>>>>
>>>>> Until recently, I would have suggested that Arch or Manjaro make it
>>>> really
>>>>> easy to run gr-satellites because it's a very simple process to build
>>> it
>>>>> from the Arch User Repository. I was able to get it running on an Arch
>>>>> laptop in about 20 minutes. Unfortunately, gr-satellites does not work
>>>> with
>>>>> GNU Radio 3.8 yet and Arch and Manjaro both ship GNU Radio 3.8 by
>>>> default,
>>>>> so I can't really suggest that as an "easy solution" any more.
>>>>>
>>>>> gr-satellites is a great tool and Dani deserves a lot of credit for
>>> the
>>>>> work he has done to support so many different satellites. What would
>>> be
>>>>> great is for someone to develop a method to make it simple to package
>>> for
>>>>> various distributions and a good front-end for using it. That would
>>> not
>>>> be
>>>>> an easy task, but it would go a long way towards making it friendly
>>> for
>>>>> less experienced Linux users.
>>>>>
>>>>> 73,
>>>>>
>>>>> Paul, N8HM
>>>>>
>>>>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 10:35 AM Hans BX2ABT via AMSAT-BB <
>>>>> amsat-bb@?????.???> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I was going to write a rant about gr-satellites, but then again that
>>>>>> would only help me release some of my chagrin and not help met get
>>>>>> going, so instead the question in the general interes of this
>>> list......
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "How can mere mortals start to get going with gr-satellites?"
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Been a Linux end-user for 20 years now, so I know my way around,
>>>>>> although I can not claim to be an expert. Usually with a quick search
>>>>>> online I can find enough info to get going or solve a problem. Even
>>> the
>>>>>> odd alteration in some source code is not something I am strange to,
>>>>>> although a programmer I am not. And then there is GNU
>>> Radio.......which
>>>>>> almost seems like it comes from another planet. Installing it, no
>>>>>> problem with the package manager. I even had success with PyBOMBS,
>>> until
>>>>>> that wasn't updated anymore. But then, once you get past the basics
>>>>>> installation trouble start with OOT modules, dependencies that can't
>>> be
>>>>>> met, and flow graphs that won't compile. My biggest gripe is that
>>>>>> documentation is very minimalist and often tells you how, not why,
>>> which
>>>>>> doesn't help you in understanding the troubles that you ran into.
>>>>>> gr-satellites is a good example of that, because Daniel writes these
>>>>>> bare bones flow graphs and then what? There is no view-able output,
>>> not
>>>>>> many hints on what blocks do, or how to implement them if they are
>>>> missing.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In short, it seems you first need a four year university course in
>>> GNU
>>>>>> Radio and Python before you can start using it. That seems silly and
>>> a
>>>>>> waste of resources, because even I can see the potential of GNU
>>>>>> Radio/gr-satellites, especially with this new Taurus-1 sat with
>>> Codec-2
>>>>>> transponder around.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> So if you please, share your experience in how beginners can set up
>>> and
>>>>>> use gr-satellites. What are necessary steps? What are pitfalls to
>>> avoid?
>>>>>> And please also the "why", not only the "what". I guess that apart
>>> from
>>>>>> me others will also be grateful for this.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On my shack computer I run the latest Kubuntu version with GNU Radio
>>>>>> 3.7.13.4 and I guess that is a reasonable starting point because of
>>> the
>>>>>> popularity of Ubuntu and because it is Debian based. Although since a
>>>>>> lot of GNU Radio needs to be compiled by hand is probably won't
>>> matter
>>>>>> that much.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Reading the above it still does sound a bit like a rant, but it was
>>> not
>>>>>> written as such, believe me. Cheers for the replies and 73 de Hans
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum
>>> available
>>>>>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership.
>>>> Opinions
>>>>>> expressed
>>>>>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official
>>> views of
>>>>>> AMSAT-NA.
>>>>>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
>>>> program!
>>>>>> Subscription settings:
>>> https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
>>>>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership.
>>>> Opinions expressed
>>>>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views
>>> of
>>>> AMSAT-NA.
>>>>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
>>>> program!
>>>>> Subscription settings:
>>> https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
>>>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership.
>>> Opinions
>>>> expressed
>>>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
>>>> AMSAT-NA.
>>>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
>>> program!
>>>> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
>>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership.
>>> Opinions expressed
>>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
>>> AMSAT-NA.
>>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
>>> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
expressed
> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
AMSAT-NA.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>



------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 04:48:13 +0000 (UTC)
From: aj9n@???.???
To: amsat-bb@?????.???
Subject: [amsat-bb] Upcoming ARISS Contact Schedule as of 2019-09-17
04:30	UTC
Message-ID: <1981965585.5607877.1568695693400@????.?????.???>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8


Upcoming ARISS Contact Schedule as of 2019-09-17 04:30 UTC

?

Quick list of scheduled contacts and events:

?

Templestowe College, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, telebridge via VK6MJ

The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS

The scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV

Contact is go for: Wed 2019-09-18 08:06:32 UTC 42 deg

Watch for live stream at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QalYOnHURYk

Watch VK6MJ handle the contact: https://batc.org.uk/live/vk6mj? (***)

?

Boys and Girls Club, Ft. Meade, MD., telebridge via VK4KHZ

The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be NA1SS

The scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV

Contact is go for: Fri 2019-09-20 19:58:23 UTC 54 deg

?

School in Bulgaria, direct via TBD

The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be RS?ISS

The scheduled astronaut is TBD

Contact is go for Tue 2019-09-24 16:10 UTC

?

UAE school #1 with Space Flight participant, direct via TBD

The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be RS?ISS

The scheduled astronaut is TBD

Contact is go for Fri 2019-09-27 12:10 UTC ?

?

UAE school #2 with Space Flight participant, direct via TBD

The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be RS?ISS

The scheduled astronaut is TBD

Contact is go for Sat 2019-09-28 11:20 UTC ?

?

UAE school #3 with Space Flight participant, direct via TBD

The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be RS?ISS

The scheduled astronaut is TBD

Contact is go for Tue 2019-10-01 TBD UTC

?

The Children?s Inn at NIH (National Institutes of Health), Bethesda, MD
(CASIS#3), telebridge via ON4ISS (***)

The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be OR4ISS (***)

The scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV (***)

Contact is go for: Mon 2019-09-23 20:08:27 UTC 89 deg (***)

?

Watch for live coverage at:

?

https://childrensinn.org/in-the-news/iss-astronaut-to-talk-to-ill-children-abo
ut-space-medical-research/

?

https://www.facebook.com/TheChildrensInn/

?

https://twitter.com/NIH

?

Facebook Posts:

https://www.facebook.com/99591362449/posts/10157814902862450/?substory_index=0

https://www.facebook.com/99591362449/posts/10157817661662450/?substory_index=0

?

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/TheChildrensInn/status/1162046525146566656

?

LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6567797227903950848/

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6567419538596515840/

?

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1MaU0BD7lG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1J8V1tAcpL/

?

University of Colorado Amateur Radio Club, Boulder, CO, telebridge via
IK1SLD (***)

The ISS callsign is presently scheduled to be OR4ISS (***)

The scheduled astronaut is Nick Hague KG5TMV (***)

Contact is go for: Tue 2019-09-24 17:43:20 UTC 86 deg (***)

?

?

AMSAT-UK International Space Colloquium

Sat 2019-10-12 to Sun 2019-10-13

?

?

The ARISS webpage is at http://www.ariss.org/ ???

Note that there are links to other ARISS websites from this site.

?

The main page for Applying to Host a Scheduled Contact may be found at
http://www.ariss.org/apply-to-host-an-ariss-contact.html ???

ARISS Contact Applications (United States)

?

?

For many years I have on purpose not given the actual hyperlinks; I assume
the user would do a copy/paste into their favorite browser.? I am now
thinking that the browsers have all grown up and most should be able to
handle the link.? Please let me know you experience any issues.? So now you
should be able to directly click on the link.? (***)

?

Note, all times are approximate. ?It is recommended that you do your own

orbital prediction?or start listening about 10 minutes before the listed

time.

All dates and times listed follow International Standard ISO 8601 date and

time format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS

?

The complete schedule page has been updated as of?2019-09-17 04:30 UTC.? (***)

Here you will find a listing of all scheduled?school contacts, and

questions, other ISS related websites, IRLP and Echolink websites, and

instructions for any contact that may be streamed live.

?

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/arissnews.rtf

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/arissnews.txt

?

?

The successful school list has been updated as of 2019-09-03 17:30 UTC.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/Successful_ARISS_schools.rtf

?

?

?

The ARISS webpage is at http://www.ariss.org/ ???

Note that there are links to other ARISS websites from this site.

?

The main page for Applying to Host a Scheduled Contact may be found at
http://www.ariss.org/apply-to-host-an-ariss-contact.html ???

?

ARISS Contact Applications (United States)

?

The ARISS webpage is at http://www.ariss.org/ ???

Note that there are links to other ARISS websites from this site.

?

******************************************************************************
******************************************************************************
****************

ARISS Contact Applications (Europe, Africa and the Middle East)

?

Schools and Youth organizations in Europe, Africa and the Middle East
interested in setting up an ARISS radio contact with an astronaut on board
the International Space Station are invited to submit an application from
September to October and from February to April.

Please refer to details and the application form at
www.ariss-eu.org/school-contacts.? Applications should be addressed by email
to:? school.selection.manager@????????.???

?

ARISS Contact Applications (Canada, Central and South America, Asia and
Australia and Russia)

?

Organizations outside the United States can apply for an ARISS contact by
filling out an application.? Please direct questions to the appropriate
regional representative listed below. If your country is not specifically
listed, send your questions to the nearest ARISS Region listed. If you are
unsure which address to use, please send your question to the ARISS-Canada
representative; they will forward your question to the appropriate
coordinator.

?

For the application, go to:? http://www.ariss.org/ariss-application.html.

ARISS-Canada and the Americas, except USA: Steve McFarlane, VE3TBD email to:
ve3tbd@?????.???

ARISS-Japan, Asia, Pacific and Australia: Satoshi Yasuda, 7M3TJZ email to:
ariss@???????.???? Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) http://www.jarl.org/

ARISS-Russia: Soyuz Radioljubitelei Rossii (SRR) https://srr.ru/

?

?

******************************************************************************

ARISS is always glad to receive listener reports for the above contacts.?
ARISS thanks everyone in advance for their assistance.? Feel free to send
your reports to aj9n@?????.??? or aj9n@???.???.

?

Listen for the ISS on the downlink of 145.8? MHz.

?

******************************************************************************
*

?

All ARISS contacts are made via the Kenwood radio unless otherwise noted.

?

******************************************************************************
*


Several of you have sent me emails asking about the RAC ARISS website and
not being able to get in. ?That has now been changed to http://www.ariss.org/

?

Note that there are links to other ARISS websites from this site.

?

****************************************************************************

Looking for something new to do?? How about receiving DATV from the ISS??
Please note that the HamTV system has been brought back to earth for
troubleshooting.? Please monitor ARISS-EU or ARISS-ON for the very latest
news on the troubleshooting efforts.?

?

If interested, then please go to the ARISS-EU website for complete details.?
Look for the buttons indicating Ham Video.????????????

?

http://www.ariss-eu.org/

?

If you need some assistance, ARISS mentor Kerry N6IZW, might be able to
provide some insight.? Contact Kerry at kbanke@?????????.???

?

?

The HamTV webpage:? https://www.amsat-on.be/hamtv-summary/

?

?

****************************************************************************
ARISS congratulations the following mentors who have now mentored over 100
schools:

?

Satoshi 7M3TJZ with 136

Francesco IK?WGF with 132

Gaston ON4WF with 123

Sergey RV3DR with 120

?

****************************************************************************

The webpages listed below were all reviewed for accuracy. Out of date

webpages were removed, and new ones have been added.? If there are additional

ARISS websites I need to know about, please let me know.

?

?

?

Total number of ARISS ISS to earth school events is 1329.

Each school counts as 1 event.

Total number of ARISS ISS to earth school contacts is 1272.

Each contact may have multiple schools sharing the same time slot.

Total number of ARISS supported terrestrial contacts is 47.

?

A complete year by year breakdown of the contacts may be found in the

file.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/arissnews.rtf

?

Please feel free to contact me if more detailed statistics are needed.

?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



The following US states and entities have never had an ARISS contact:
South Dakota, Wyoming, American?Samoa, Guam, Northern Marianas Islands, and
the Virgin Islands.

?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

?

QSL information may be found at:

http://www.ariss.org/qsl-cards.html

?

ISS callsigns: DP?ISS, IR?ISS, NA1SS, OR4ISS, RS?ISS

?

****************************************************************************



Frequency chart for packet, voice, and crossband repeater modes showing

Doppler correction? as of 2005-07-29 04:00 UTC

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/ISS_frequencies_and_Doppler_correction.r
tf



Check out the Zoho reports of the ARISS contacts

?

https://reports.zoho.com/ZDBDataSheetView.cc?DBID=412218000000020415

****************************************************************************

?

Exp. 59 on orbit

Christina Koch

Aleksey Ovchinin

Nick Hague KG5TMV

?

Exp. 60 on orbit

Luca Parmitano KF5KDP

Alexander Skvortsov

Drew Morgan KI5AAA

?

****************************************************************************

73,

Charlie?Sufana AJ9N
One of the ARISS operation team mentors

?




------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:58:10 +0800
From: Hans BX2ABT <hans.bx2abt@???.?????.???>
To: Daniel Est?vez <daniel@????????.???>, amsat-bb@?????.???
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] How to tame gr-satellites?
Message-ID: <8ac88d51-2239-d331-43bd-9438219e1d25@???.?????.???>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed

Hello Daniel and others on the list.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know you were reading this list.

But I feel you are overthinking this a bit. If setting up GNU
Radio/gr-satellites can be really complicated then ask yourself why this
is. And is GNU Radio/gr-satellites any good if it is? You spend a lot of
time and effort in creating and maintaining gr-satellites, but only a
handful people in the world use it. If I were you I would be
disappointed that the effort you put into something only serves so few,
while it could bring joy to many.

In my 20 years with Linux I hardly ever needed to ask help on mailing
lists or forums, because with a good web search and some proper reading
there were always answers around, if I couldn't already have found them
in HOWTOs or FAQs. Takes a few minutes, and a few tries, but then I'm
usually good to go. Only in extreme cases do I resort to asking around.

I think the major problem with GNU Radio/gr-satellites is good, well
written documentation on how to get going and on trouble shooting. Let
me give you an example....

On the gr-satellites github page it says you need to fulfill some
dependency requirements before compiling gr-satellites.

[quote]

  * Phil Karn's KA9Q |libfec|. A fork that builds in modern linux
    systems can be found here <https://github.com/daniestevez/libfec>.
  * construct <https://construct.readthedocs.io/en/latest/>, at least
    version 2.9.
  * requests <https://pypi.org/project/requests/2.7.0/>.
  * swig <http://www.swig.org/>

[/unquote]

The above is very ambiguous. It indicates "why" but not "how".

1) Do I have to compile and install all this myself, or can they be
found in my distro's repositories?

2) Are they all installed with ./configure, make, make install or are
there other methods?

The answers are (I think, but not sure):

1) You do have to compile and install the first three, but you can use
swig from you distro's repository.

2) libfec is compiled with ./configure, make, make install. Construct
and requests can be found in distro's repositories but are probably
older versions and they are called (on Debian systems) python-construct
and python requests. So the best way to go is to install by using pip.

Because of this ambiguous information it took me a good part of this
morning to figure out. I'm not easily frustrated, but a bit vexed that I
needed to spend so much time on something that could have been easy if
the information on how to do it was more forthcoming.

Another example. I've got GNU Radio and gr-satellites installed and I
figured out where the .grc files were hiding. I open one and am greeted
with loads of red because of missing blocks. There is also another
warning that says "Port is not connected". I've been reading and
searching the web for two hours already, but still haven't got a clue
about the "why" and certainly not about "how" to proceed now. I don't
mind trouble shooting, but then I need at least some hints to get
started. Right now I haven't.

Third example: last year I did have a working GNURadio/gr-satellites
setup with pyBOMBS (before that broke). I did see some telemetry rolling
down a terminal window, but the last block in every flow graph is always
this SatNogs Telemetry Forwarder. Tried to figure out if it was actually
forwarding, where it ended up, where I could see my forwarded data.
Couldn't figure it out, couldn't find any documentation or examples, so
I gave up.

I wrote this before: GNU Radio is not a mainstream piece of software, so
support comes from a small community of people who are deeply into this
sort of thing (and who often can't really imagine the needs of ordinary
users). gr-satellites is even more of a project that caters to only a
very few. With little documentation that can help a beginner many will
be discouraged in trying, which in turn will not increase the community
of users. A vicious cycle, in other words.

I don't believe in "band-aid" methods like dockers, live CDs, etc. From
my own experience I know that they will also create problems and
obstacles, and discourage the lesser inclined to go on with Linux/GNU
Radio. You mention gr-satellites used in education and outreach. For
them it dockers and live-CDs could be useful, but then again, they would
probably also ask for the help of an radio amateur. If that amateur
knows his stuff then with a regular distro, well installed software and
problem solving skills there would be no need for dockers, etc.

With this new Taurus-1 bird up it seems a good time to get some more
hams using gr-satellites. People who already have working setups, please
share whatever info you have, so everyone can benefit.


Cheers and 73 de Hans (BX2ABT)


P.S. Daniel, I hope I have not sounded too harsh in the above. Without
your work we wouldn't have much telemetry decoding on Linux at all, so
I'm not going to end without thanking you for writing gr-satellites. Cheers.




On 09/17/2019 11:18 AM, Daniel Est?vez via AMSAT-BB wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just to join the discussion. To be honest, these are problems that are
> already identified. There are many Amateurs who don't want or cannot
> install Linux and GNU Radio to run gr-satellites. There are also some
> people interested in using gr-satellites for education or outreach, but
> they have limited abilities with computers, so setting up GNU Radio and
> everything else can be really complicated.
>
> This is not a problem that affects gr-satellites in particular. I think
> it can be applied to any other GNU Radio out-of-tree module as well.
>
> There are several ideas that would make using gr-satellites easier, some
> of which have already been mentioned: windows builds, live CD, raspberry
> pi image, docker container.
>
> Unfortunately currently I simply don't have the time to get into any of
> these, but if anyone wants to collaborate I may be able to give some
> support.
>
> Just keep in mind that gr-satellites is updated often, as new satellites
> get launched, so any form of release should be updated as often as the
> Github repository in order to be useful (since often people are
> especially interested in decoding that particular satellite which just
> launched a few days ago).
>
> In any case, I'm open for discussions about what you would consider
> helpful, since getting the software up and running is only part of the
> problem. As Paul mentioned, you also need to interface with your SDR
> hardware, and essentially configure all these tools that surround
> gr-satellites correctly according to your use case.
>
> By the way, support for GNU Radio 3.8 in gr-satellites will be hopefully
> done next week.
>
> 73,
>
> Dani.
>
> El 16/9/19 a las 19:24, Alex Free - N7AGF via AMSAT-BB escribi?:
>> Even better.  There appear to be several more "mature" docker gnuradio
>> 3.7.x containers floating around from a couple years ago.  I'll get into it
>> when I find a spare moment.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 10:09 AM Paul Stoetzer <n8hm@????.???> wrote:
>>
>>> That is a good interim step, but note that gr-satellites does not
>>> currently operate with GNU Radio 3.8.
>>>
>>> 73,
>>>
>>> Paul, N8HM
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 1:05 PM Alex Free - N7AGF via AMSAT-BB <
>>> amsat-bb@?????.???> wrote:
>>>
>>>> It sounds like the perfect application to containerize.  Forking the
>>>> available gnuradio-3.8 docker to include gr-satellites should be doable.
>>>>
>>>> https://gitlab.com/theseus-cores/theseus-docker/tree/master/gnuradio-3.8
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 8:12 AM Doug Phelps via AMSAT-BB <
>>>> amsat-bb@?????.???>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Suggestion. how about if somebody who knows what they're doing set it up
>>>>> on a raspberry pi and then others can just copy the SD card and be off.
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from ProtonMail mobile
>>>>>
>>>>> -------- Original Message --------
>>>>> On Sep 16, 2019, 9:52 AM, Paul Stoetzer via AMSAT-BB wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> It took me about 6 hours of work to get gr-satellites going on my
>>>> Fedora
>>>>>> handheld computer I used for portable LO-90 operations (and hope to
>>>> use
>>>>> for
>>>>>> portable Taurus-1 ops soon as well). I have some Linux familiarity,
>>>> but,
>>>>>> yes you do end up running into wrong versions of dependencies and
>>>> missing
>>>>>> dependencies and having to look up a lot of things to get things
>>>> working.
>>>>>> Until recently, I would have suggested that Arch or Manjaro make it
>>>>> really
>>>>>> easy to run gr-satellites because it's a very simple process to build
>>>> it
>>>>>> from the Arch User Repository. I was able to get it running on an Arch
>>>>>> laptop in about 20 minutes. Unfortunately, gr-satellites does not work
>>>>> with
>>>>>> GNU Radio 3.8 yet and Arch and Manjaro both ship GNU Radio 3.8 by
>>>>> default,
>>>>>> so I can't really suggest that as an "easy solution" any more.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> gr-satellites is a great tool and Dani deserves a lot of credit for
>>>> the
>>>>>> work he has done to support so many different satellites. What would
>>>> be
>>>>>> great is for someone to develop a method to make it simple to package
>>>> for
>>>>>> various distributions and a good front-end for using it. That would
>>>> not
>>>>> be
>>>>>> an easy task, but it would go a long way towards making it friendly
>>>> for
>>>>>> less experienced Linux users.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 73,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Paul, N8HM
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 10:35 AM Hans BX2ABT via AMSAT-BB <
>>>>>> amsat-bb@?????.???> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I was going to write a rant about gr-satellites, but then again that
>>>>>>> would only help me release some of my chagrin and not help met get
>>>>>>> going, so instead the question in the general interes of this
>>>> list......
>>>>>>> "How can mere mortals start to get going with gr-satellites?"
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Been a Linux end-user for 20 years now, so I know my way around,
>>>>>>> although I can not claim to be an expert. Usually with a quick search
>>>>>>> online I can find enough info to get going or solve a problem. Even
>>>> the
>>>>>>> odd alteration in some source code is not something I am strange to,
>>>>>>> although a programmer I am not. And then there is GNU
>>>> Radio.......which
>>>>>>> almost seems like it comes from another planet. Installing it, no
>>>>>>> problem with the package manager. I even had success with PyBOMBS,
>>>> until
>>>>>>> that wasn't updated anymore. But then, once you get past the basics
>>>>>>> installation trouble start with OOT modules, dependencies that can't
>>>> be
>>>>>>> met, and flow graphs that won't compile. My biggest gripe is that
>>>>>>> documentation is very minimalist and often tells you how, not why,
>>>> which
>>>>>>> doesn't help you in understanding the troubles that you ran into.
>>>>>>> gr-satellites is a good example of that, because Daniel writes these
>>>>>>> bare bones flow graphs and then what? There is no view-able output,
>>>> not
>>>>>>> many hints on what blocks do, or how to implement them if they are
>>>>> missing.
>>>>>>> In short, it seems you first need a four year university course in
>>>> GNU
>>>>>>> Radio and Python before you can start using it. That seems silly and
>>>> a
>>>>>>> waste of resources, because even I can see the potential of GNU
>>>>>>> Radio/gr-satellites, especially with this new Taurus-1 sat with
>>>> Codec-2
>>>>>>> transponder around.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> So if you please, share your experience in how beginners can set up
>>>> and
>>>>>>> use gr-satellites. What are necessary steps? What are pitfalls to
>>>> avoid?
>>>>>>> And please also the "why", not only the "what". I guess that apart
>>>> from
>>>>>>> me others will also be grateful for this.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On my shack computer I run the latest Kubuntu version with GNU Radio
>>>>>>> 3.7.13.4 and I guess that is a reasonable starting point because of
>>>> the
>>>>>>> popularity of Ubuntu and because it is Debian based. Although since a
>>>>>>> lot of GNU Radio needs to be compiled by hand is probably won't
>>>> matter
>>>>>>> that much.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Reading the above it still does sound a bit like a rant, but it was
>>>> not
>>>>>>> written as such, believe me. Cheers for the replies and 73 de Hans
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum
>>>> available
>>>>>>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership.
>>>>> Opinions
>>>>>>> expressed
>>>>>>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official
>>>> views of
>>>>>>> AMSAT-NA.
>>>>>>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
>>>>> program!
>>>>>>> Subscription settings:
>>>> https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
>>>>>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership.
>>>>> Opinions expressed
>>>>>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views
>>>> of
>>>>> AMSAT-NA.
>>>>>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
>>>>> program!
>>>>>> Subscription settings:
>>>> https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
>>>>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership.
>>>> Opinions
>>>>> expressed
>>>>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
>>>>> AMSAT-NA.
>>>>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
>>>> program!
>>>>> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
>>>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership.
>>>> Opinions expressed
>>>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
>>>> AMSAT-NA.
>>>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
program!
>>>> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership.
Opinions expressed
>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
AMSAT-NA.
>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
>> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Sent via AMSAT-BB@?????.???. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
expressed
> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
AMSAT-NA.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb



------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
Sent via amsat-bb@?????.???.
AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available to all interested persons worldwide
without requiring membership.  Opinions expressed
are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
AMSAT-NA.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
https://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

------------------------------

End of AMSAT-BB Digest, Vol 14, Issue 352
*****************************************


Read previous mail | Read next mail


 18.11.2019 10:00:40zGo back Go up